THIRSTI INFUSIONS #ILIVEFREE COMPETITION FOR SOUTH AFRICAN RESIDENTS OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS (THE “COMPETITION”).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The promoter is Normandien Farms and the agency contracted to promote this Competition is The Hardy Boys (Pty) Ltd.
Any persons entering or participating in this Competition (“Participant”) accept and agree that by entering this Competition they have had an opportunity to read and consider these Terms and Conditions and that they are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
What is the Prize
- The prize is R50,000 cash to one winner only.
- The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for any other items.
Who can participate
- This Competition is open to South African residents over the age of 18 on the date of their entry.
- No director, employee, agent or consultant of Normandien Farms or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services relating to this Competition may win this Competition.
How to enter
- To enter this Competition, participants must upload a photo or video to Instagram with motivation to how the entrant would live free if they had to win the R50,000 prize.
- All entries must tag @ThirstiWater and hashtag #ILiveFree in the post copy to qualify.
- All participants must follow the Thirsti Water Instagram account to qualify.
- Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever, and proof of sharing an image or video will not be accepted as proof of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or Prize redemption process of the Competition.
- In the event that entry into this Competition is contingent on the Participant entering any website or social media page or application, the Participant hereby acknowledges that any and all costs associated with the required internet connection will not constitute a cost of entering into this Competition and shall be borne solely by the Participant.
- By entering this competition, all entrants agree for their entries to be used to promote further entries on the Thirsti Water social media pages without any claim to remuneration.
- The entrant must warrant that the photo or video submitted is the property of the entrant or that it does not have a trade mark or any other intellectual property claim.
- By entering this Competition, the Participant consents to the collection, processing and further processing of his/her personal information (including personal information contained in electronic communications) by the Promoter for the purposes of conducting this Competition and facilitating the participant’s participation in the Competition.
- By posting any content, images, or comments on any of the Promoter’s public and/or social media platform, a Participant consents to and gives the Promoter a non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty free licence to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish such content, images or comments for the purposes of promoting the Promoter’s products and/or services.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network
- The Participant by part taking in the Promotional Competition consents to his/her personal information to be shared with the Promoter’s employees, contractors or agents for the purpose of this Promotional Competition and for the purpose of sharing future promotions.
- By entering the Competition, the Participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoter, as well as its holding company, its subsidiaries and any subsidiaries of its holding company, and their successors and assigns, directors, employees, agents or consultants against all and any losses, claims, proceeding, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise) liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis) howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the Participant’s participation in the Competition and the Prize/s.
- The Participant accepts that the Indemnified Parties will not be responsible for any costs, damage or otherwise, howsoever incurred by The Winners subsequent to claiming the Prize.
- This Competition runs from 1 December 2018 until 31 January 2019. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reasonably extend, shorten, suspend the time period of the Competition or terminate the Competition for technical, commercial, and/or operational reasons, or for reasons beyond its control. The Competition, Prize and Terms and Conditions may be reasonably amended by the Promoter, at any time during the Competition. In such event, all Participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Competition, and acknowledge that they shall have no recourse against the Promoter whatsoever.
- The top 5 entries will be selected weekly by a panel made up of representatives from The Hardy Boys as well as Normandien Farms. These entrants will have to meet the entry requirements as well as having an inspiring motivation for how they would live free. The panel will review the deck of all entrants from the week, evaluate it against the entry criteria and agree who the top 5 entries are. The shortlisting will take place every Friday from 04 December 2018 till 01 February 2019. In the case of the selection date falling on a holiday, 10 entries will be selected during the next session.
- All shortlisted entries will then be put into a random draw on 01 February 2019 for selection of the final winner.
- The judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Participant selected as the recipient of the Prize will be notified via Instagram within 2 days of the date on which the Winner is determined. In the event that the Winner cannot be successfully contacted, or fails to respond to the Promoter within a period of 2 days, the Promoter reserves the right to select another Participant in substitution. The names of the prize winner will also be published on the Promoters Instagram and Facebook pages.
The Promotor may require the winner/s to:
- to provide their name, identity number, in order to enable the Promotor to verify the entry;
- to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the Prize, and indemnity;
- where the entry includes the submission of any work eligible for copyright in terms of the Copyright Act No. 98 of 1978, conclude an agreement of assignment whereby any rights which the Winner may have in respect of such works are transferred to the Promoter.
- should the winner/s refuse to comply with this rule for any reason then the winner shall be deemed to have rejected the Prize, and it shall revert back to the Promoter
- Any winner may be requested to attend the draw and announcement of the Winner, to take part in the Promoter’s publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the Promoter for promotional purposes. The Winner is, however, entitled to decline such request.
- Where a winner consents to take part in the Promoter’s publicity campaigns, they will not be entitled to any remuneration for such participation and all materials arising from such participation will be the sole property of the Promoter.
- Should any dispute arise in relation to these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter’s decision be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Any Competition related queries may be directed to Thirsti Water Facebook and Instagram pages from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm. For more information or a copy of these Terms and Conditions, please visit thirsti.co.za